INTAMS review: Journal for the Study of Marriage & Spirituality
Call for Papers
The INTAMS review: Journal for the Study of Marriage & Spirituality
is inviting submissions for articles to be published in 2013, 2014 and 2015
from scholars and practitioners in
theology, religious studies, family studies, sociology, psychology, philosophy, history, art & literature, and public policy & law,
dealing with the themes of marriage, family, and related fields.
The INTAMS review: Journal for the Study of Marriage & Spirituality was created in 1995.
In its 17 years of existence, it has grown into a leading international publication with a specialized focus on the topics of marriage and the family, and it offers an excellent forum for those who are looking for a specialized scholarly journal on the themes of marriage and the family.
Preference will be given to articles dealing with the theological / religious aspects of marriage and family.
We are particularly interested in publishing articles which:
1) offer innovative perspectives in the various (ethical, dogmatic, pastoral, exegetical, historical, juridical) approaches to marriage and the family or document new theological trends,
2) contribute to defining and exploring the nature of "marital and family spirituality",
3) offer fresh insights from the human sciences relevant for a theology and ethics of marriage and the family,
4) highlight literary and artistic perspectives on marriage and related topics.
Full papers (which must be unpublished and not offered elsewhere) or extended abstracts (500-1000 words) should be submitted electronically (preferably in PDF or Word format).
Articles may be submitted in English, German, Italian or French.
Authors who do not write in their native language must have their texts revised by a native speaker before publication.
All articles are peer-reviewed and every effort will be made to notify authors as soon as possible of acceptance or rejection of their articles.
Acceptance will be based on quality, originality and relevance to the themes of marriage and the family.
If the paper is co-authored, please indicate the names of co-authors at the end of the article or abstract.
• Click here for more information about the INTAMS review.
• Click here for our Author's Guidelines.
• Write to Thomas Knieps-Port le Roi, Editor for further information or to submit your article.